If you're not utilizing SMS marketing, you're missing out on profitable opportunities for your business.
1. With SMS Marketing, You Meet Customers Where They Are —Whether your customers are relaxing at home, riding the train, or sweating at the gym, you’re able to reach them. You can deliver your SMS message to their nearby phone tucked into a purse, a pocket, or more likely - their hand. What’s more effective than that?
2. You're Able to Reach More Customers vs. Email Marketing —One of the many advantages of marketing via text message is that your customers don't need internet access, just a working phone with cell service. You'll reach more people unhindered by the restrictions of email, which has limited availability and requires Internet. If they’ve got bars, you can reach them.
3. SMS Conversion Rates Are Remarkably High —According to TechJury, the CTR rate for SMS offer message campaigns is just over 9% higher than other digital channels such as email subject lines or banner spots. Picture this, if you send 500 offer emails and 500 offer SMS messages, you’ll nab 45 more click-throughs from your SMS marketing campaign.
4. SMS Is a Cost-Effective Marketing Channel —It's tough to argue with the cost-effectiveness of SMS. Compared to more expensive search and display ads, SMS is an exceptional option for businesses who want their message delivered efficiently and personally, minus the hassle and higher expense. SuperPhone has a handy calculator to help you determine cost based on your subscriber list and the number of texts sent per month.
5. SMS Marketing Boosts Brand Awareness & Strengthens Customer Loyalty —As more consumers rely on their phones for everyday communication, brands using SMS marketing harness this powerful medium to work in their favor. Current studies show that 53% of customers say they feel more positive about a company after receiving an informative text message. Remember, informative translates as value.
Click the link in my bio to sign up now.